Today, I will share with you a bit about my life. It is not very exciting, but I would like for you guys to get to know me better and for me to get to know you, so here are ten things about me.
- I have three little sisters (Courtney, Caroline, and Sara).
- I plan to someday get my PhD in geology.
- I have three pets that inhabit my room: a crested gecko, a leopard gecko, and a russian tortoise.
- I peaked in kindergarten. (I was super social, now I’m kind of a hermit)
- I work at an after school program at my local elementary school.
- I am sixteen years old.
- I eat a lot of candy. I’m surprised my teeth haven’t fallen out.
- Growing up, I struggled to read and was behind most of my peers.
- I love anime especially the art of it.
- This is what I look like:
Thanks for reading.